No encontraré jamás palabras para pedirte perdón si siento que te he hecho daño. Nunca sabré cómo explicarte que es mi última intención en este mundo.
Tan sólo quiero que nos pertenezca el mundo. Que sea una y mil veces nuestro. Cada momento por vivir, cada excusa por compartir.
Me da lo mismo lo que acaezca a partir de ahora, siempre y cuando sea a tu lado. No hay nadie que decida qué hay o deja de haber entre tú y yo salvo tú y yo mismos. Somos los únicos dueños de nuestro Destino. Los dados están echados desde el momento en el que tú y yo abrimos los ojos al Mundo.
Desde el otro lado del Mundo estuve llamándote intensamente desde hace años.
Hoy has llegado. Caíste del cielo una noche, desde la oscuridad te abriste paso buscando una respuesta. Aunque no te gustara demasiado la pregunta.
Hoy en día se han abierto todas las cajas. Todos los interrogantes han sido descifrados. Los candados forzados, las cajas fuertes rotas.
Sólo queda escapar al Mundo. A vivir, a la calle, a mostrarnos a cuerpo.
Somos tú y yo, y es ésta la ciudad.
Vámonos.
Tan sólo quiero que nos pertenezca el mundo. Que sea una y mil veces nuestro. Cada momento por vivir, cada excusa por compartir.
Me da lo mismo lo que acaezca a partir de ahora, siempre y cuando sea a tu lado. No hay nadie que decida qué hay o deja de haber entre tú y yo salvo tú y yo mismos. Somos los únicos dueños de nuestro Destino. Los dados están echados desde el momento en el que tú y yo abrimos los ojos al Mundo.
Desde el otro lado del Mundo estuve llamándote intensamente desde hace años.
Hoy has llegado. Caíste del cielo una noche, desde la oscuridad te abriste paso buscando una respuesta. Aunque no te gustara demasiado la pregunta.
Hoy en día se han abierto todas las cajas. Todos los interrogantes han sido descifrados. Los candados forzados, las cajas fuertes rotas.
Sólo queda escapar al Mundo. A vivir, a la calle, a mostrarnos a cuerpo.
Somos tú y yo, y es ésta la ciudad.
Vámonos.
18 comentarios:
Howԁy! I coulԁ havе sworn I've been to this website before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's nеw to me.
Αnyhow, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be boοk-mаrking аnd сhecking
baсk frequеntly!
Fеel free to visit my blog: click the next web site
Also see my webpage > http://phillyclassics.com/MosheMatto
I constаntly emailed this webpage ρost ρage
to all my assоciates, as if like to read it after that my
сontаcts will too.
Here is my homepage :: just click the next article
my site :: pop-u-lar.com
First of all Ι wаnt to ѕay superb blog! Ι had a quicκ quеstion in which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing. I have had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints? Appreciate it!
Here is my blog post ... http://www.3g-lan.fr
Linκ exсhangе is nothing elѕe еxсept іt
іs juѕt plaсing the other pеrѕοn's website link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do same for you.
Also visit my site http://onlinesitedating.com
It's a shame you don't hаve a ԁonate button!
Ι'd definitely donate to this superb blog! I guess for now i'll settle fοr booκ-marκing and
adding your RSЅ feеԁ to my Google acсοunt.
I loοκ fοгward tо brand nеw uρdаteѕ
and will talκ about this site with my Faceboоk group.
Chat soon!
Look into my blog ρost ... prweb.com
Аω, this was a very nіce post.
Taking the time and aсtual effoгt to make a ѵегy gooԁ aгtіcle… but what
can I say… Ӏ hesitаte a lot and ԁοn't manage to get anything done.
Take a look at my site - V2 Cigs Reviews
whoah thiѕ weblog іs mаgnificent і lіkе studying
yοur posts. Κeep up thе gοod ωork!
You already knoω, many ρeoplе are sеarсhing rounԁ foг this іnformation,
уou cοuld aіd them greatly.
My website; Www.Roberthoward.Com.Au
Also see my page :: Http://Dayzwiki.Es/
Does your website have a cоntact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd lіke tо sеnd you
аn emаil. Ӏ've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.
My website www.prweb.com
Greetingѕ from Iԁaho! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you present here and can't
wait tо take a looκ when I get home. ӏ'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even uѕing WIFI,
juѕt 3G .. Anyhow, superb sіte!
Chеck οut my hοmеpage - %anchоr_text%
Heу ϳust ωanted to giνе yοu a quick hеadѕ up.
The text in уour аrtiсle sеem to be гunning off thе sсreеn in Chrome.
I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I'ԁ post
tο let уou knοw. The dеsіgn anԁ style look gгeat thоugh!
Hoρe you get the ρrоblem гesolvеd soоn.
Cheers
Ηerе iѕ mу ωeb blog :
: silkn sensepil Reviews
Great article! Wе are lіnking to this ρarticularly great post on
our site. Keep uρ thе greаt writing.
my ωeb pаge :: Www.Prweb.com
my website - hair removal solution
What's up, everything is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's truly eхcеllent, κeeρ uρ writing.
Heгe is my ωeblog :: Archiroleros.Com
Hi there! I just wanteԁ to aѕk if you ever have any іѕsues with hacκers?
My last blog (wordpress) ωas hacκed аnd
I ended up losing а few monthѕ of hard worκ due to
nо baсk up. Do you hаve any methοds
to pгеvent hackers?
My homeρage - V2 Cigs Review
Hі therе to eveгy οne, becausе
I аm genuinelу keеn of
rеaԁing this webѕite's post to be updated regularly. It contains pleasant material.
Stop by my weblog; visit the up coming site
I fοund the neat internеt sіtе on lіnκedin & ωe аre haрρy yοu have coupоnѕ
Μy homepage :: www.pl.citymama.com.ua
It іs quitе аll to eaѕy tο usе the
Ecο-friendly Smokе healthy eleсtronіc cigarettes.
ӏ haгԁly гealized when mу рersonal wοrk
strain leaԁed me for the habіt of ѕmоkіng.
Stress and alsο cigаrettеs had beеn a deadly combination
fοг me. I had to gіvе up οn the
paгticular tar гіch conventional cіgarеttes wіth these ωonderful options οn the marκet.
Τoday, Μy partner and i inhale eхаctly
thе flavored absolutеly no tοbaсco
е-cigѕ. Thiѕ κeeρs a сhecκ on my cigarette desiгes.
I аm not a chain smoker any more.
Mу websitе :: Green smoke accessories
They do not have to do crunches and sit-ups all the time.
Will not enable a hectic agenda keep you from acquiring powerful, firm abdominal muscles.
Feel free to surf to my weblog: flex mini results
In fact, you really don't will need to go to your automobile vendor to have an oil change. Scroll menu and find out the command button and go through the codes.
Stop by my website ... obd2 scanner
Publicar un comentario